Friday, November 20, 2009

Reese throughout 2009



Hey! It's been awhile! I haven't been able to upload photos for quite some time due to losing our usb cord in the move. You think it would be a simple thing to replace and let me tell you IT'S NOT- 3 cords and no match later I turned to Heather(my sis-in-law). Thanks to her, and her brilliant idea to get a memory card reader, I am once again able to share thoughts and pics. I have so many pictures to share and so little space to share them all. I'm first and foremost sharing pics of Reese, as she has grown and changed so much over the year- maybe mostly noticeable through the eyes of a parent?! She's huge to me, well...see what you think!

3 comments:

Ash said...

She is getting big and even more beautiful, if that's even possible! I love the slideshow, to capture the day to day moments!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is! Loved all of pictures, her hair is starting to really come in. :) I can't wait to see you in January!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Okay, it's apparent that I miss her since I just spent that last ten minutes bawling my eyes out looking through these pictures. I miss her sooooo much!!!! She is seriously the cutest thing in the entire world, and she looks just like her mother.