Oh, what a fantastic trip. Seriousy, why do I live in Texas again? I love those pictures Charlotte and I'm so glad you game me copies so I can look at them often. Love you!!!
I so wish I could have been there! You guys weren't supposed to have any fun without me!Can't wait for Vegas! 32 days and counting baby!!!!!!!
Um, Char? you are slacking in your blogging- AGAIN!! He he, just joking around...but seriously....
update your blog
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, what a fantastic trip. Seriousy, why do I live in Texas again? I love those pictures Charlotte and I'm so glad you game me copies so I can look at them often. Love you!!!
I so wish I could have been there! You guys weren't supposed to have any fun without me!
Can't wait for Vegas! 32 days and counting baby!!!!!!!
Um, Char? you are slacking in your blogging- AGAIN!! He he, just joking around...but seriously....
update your blog
Post a Comment