Monday, December 29, 2008

Lights, Camera...Adorable!

This is my all-time favorite picture of Reese
Jason & Reese

My neighbor Lisa McElmurry is fabulous with the camera. She took these photos and many more for us this December. I love the clean look and detail she brings out in each photo. If you ever need a photographer she is priced reasonable and very good at what she does as you can see!


4 comments:

Springer Family said...

I am a friend of Heather's and we are looking for a good photographer to snap some photo's so I would love some more info. If you would you can leave it on my blog. Those pictures are just so cute!

Pulver Palooza said...

the pic of jason and reese is oh so cute! it melts my heart> i hope greg will be that cute with his daughter one day (if we get a girl)

Laura said...

Jason looks so cute! And of course of niecey Reesey looks adorable too.

Laura said...

I can't write today. I blame the cold.