

Back row- Kash (as Batman), Jason (himself-wore his costume to work and called it good), Halle ( she clarified that she was not Cinderella again like last year but was a "Pretty Princess"...don't you dare get the two confused!)
Front row- Lance (as the Love Guru or confused by most as John Lennon), Susan Safari and Reese the Giraffe, Kerry (known as "Mama Kerry" not Grandma)
Front row- Lance (as the Love Guru or confused by most as John Lennon), Susan Safari and Reese the Giraffe, Kerry (known as "Mama Kerry" not Grandma)
Middle Pic: Visiting the Soffe cousins.
Super Gwendolyn can't get enough of uncle Jason. He's really playful and sweet with her. She likes to sit(or run and jump with no warning) on his lap any chance she gets.
Bottom Pic: Reese, Owen (as the Hulk), Morgan (Spencer and Angela's son as the Count), Gwedolyn (as Super Girl) and Aven (as a Plump Pumpkin)...love those chubby cheeks!





2 comments:
What a cute giraffe! I love the bow, very girly. Way to go on Safari Susan too. I'm a big theme person so I like that you and Reese coordinated. I often go to the Mommy & Me classes and know just what you're saying about the feminine librarian. Very nice, very weird.
Hi Charlotte!
Hope you don't mind us checking out your blog. I found it from Sam and Lacey's. Anyway, your family is so cute! I love the blogging world, it's so fun to find people that we know. Here's our blog address check it out:)
http://withlovenothingisimpossible.blogspot.com
Post a Comment