Friday, July 2, 2010
Stop Growing Already
I can't believe how much Reese has changed over the past few months. We have progressed to pull-ups(working on the potty), a new shorter hair-do w/bangs and talking. She is a chatter box. Some of her favorite phrases are: "No, I not"(Miss Independent), "I'm serious"(learned from mommy telling her to be reverent during bed-time prayers), "No talking!"(that she came up with on her own-meaning all eyes and ears on me) and the best, "Are you kidding me?"(apparently I say that alot)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Jax wanted to watch this video over and over ;) He loved listening to Reese chit chat. I can not believe how much she's talking!!! Holy cow it's amazing how quickly they learn to do that. She's so SMART too ;) What a cutie! Love you guys
That has to be the most adorable video I've ever seen. She is soooo smart. I can't believe she could name all those people. She is getting so big. I especially love the bangs.
Thanks for the update!!!!!
WOW! I can't wait to see your yard, where did you go hiking? Reese is talking a ton! She is so cute and I love the new do! We should have a swimming date!
Ash, the hike was just up by South Mountain Golf Course in Draper, who knew there was a trail there?!! We definitely need a swim date. Derek would love the pool!
Char, she is DARLING! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Is it ok if I add you to mine? Well, Im gonna...Your family is so cute. Love your mans muscles...I dont remember them being that big...and I would remember...Love ya girl.
So cute! She is adorable. I can't believe how big she is and it was so fun to hear your voice. What a good mom you are! Love ya and miss you!
Post a Comment