Thursday, March 26, 2009

St. George Trip

So Lance, Halle, Jason, Reese and I headed down to St. George for the weekend. Lance and Jason were playing in the Winter Champs golf tournament. We stayed with our friends Greg and Callie.
Reese was getting a little bored of me trying to entertain her in the car. Thank goodness for Uncle Lance and his technology! He had a Baby Einstein ready to go on his Ipod. Reese surprisingly kept the head phones on almost the entire time.
Reese and her man Braxton.


Reese thinks it's funny to drink the bathtub water and now pool water. She tries to be sneaky and do it when I am not looking. She likes me to catch her though- it's a fun game of hers. I quite like it myself!


Reese and her oldest cousin Halle. They are the only two girls on the Richards side. They have a bond. Reese lights up every time she sees her. Halle is such a doll when it comes to Reese. She is very protective and watchful over her. Is it crazy to say I would trust a 6-yr-old with my child? Not if you knew Halle.







3 comments:

Pulver Palooza said...

Love the pics. I had so much fun. Next time stay down longer.

Ash said...

Looks so fun! Reese is so cute! I hope St. George was a little warmer than here.

Rick & Marianne said...

Hi Charlotte,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. We do know each other from Ricks College but I can't remember if it was because we were neighbors or in sorority together. You have such a cute family. How do you know Amy?