Oh my goodness, you added so many cute things. Reese is cuter than ever and you are one hot looking mamma in your bakini. Oh, so many fun memories:D Love you and miss you!
Such a pretty baby! You are such a cute family!
Yeah, you're a blogger! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You guys make one wicked cute offspring :)Love and miss you.
What a cutie! I love the new pics! Charlotte you look fabulous yourself. I miss chatting with ya! Call me when you get a chance! Love, AL
Char-Reese and I really bonded at the bowling alley during the Labor Day weekend. I think she is now my favoritelove ty
Love the pictures! I am impressed Jason did something for mothers day. Maybe he could train Greg....he needs lots of help.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, you added so many cute things. Reese is cuter than ever and you are one hot looking mamma in your bakini. Oh, so many fun memories:D Love you and miss you!
Such a pretty baby! You are such a cute family!
Yeah, you're a blogger! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You guys make one wicked cute offspring :)
Love and miss you.
What a cutie! I love the new pics! Charlotte you look fabulous yourself. I miss chatting with ya! Call me when you get a chance! Love, AL
Char-
Reese and I really bonded at the bowling alley during the Labor Day weekend. I think she is now my favorite
love ty
Love the pictures! I am impressed Jason did something for mothers day. Maybe he could train Greg....he needs lots of help.
Post a Comment